- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Boston Sports Show Got Personal Over Whether Belichick Should Apologize For Hernandez
When the weather is hot and the news is slow, it’s easy for local sports stations to get overly invested in a story. That’s just what happened to Boston’s CSN New England while discussing whether Bill Belichick should apologize over Aaron Hernandez wrongdoings. I suggest you skip to the the 2:30 mark:
It’s a nice change of pace watching two hosts that are legitimately mad at each other, instead of the manufactured arguments on ESPN.
The hosts’ faces manage to get progressively more red as the argument continues. Another thing to look out for is how much the host in the middle just stares into his papers wondering how his life got to this point.
The enraged panelist manage to settle the argument like true gentleman with a subtle “I hate you,” followed by a “na, I love you.”
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs