- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Accused Lip-Syncher Beyonce Tells World To Shut Up By Actually Singing National Anthem At Weirdest Press Conference Ever
The jury’s still out on whether or not Beyonce was lip-synched the National Anthem at the President’s inauguration, but CNN is now reporting that a confidential informant has confirmed that yes, the accused is in fact guity as charged. Today, Beyonce held a press conference to address the speculation, and it was really strange. Instead of say, answering questions, she burst out in a fit of patriotic retribution and belted out the National Anthem to a room full of approved and applauding journalists. Thenshe answered questions, adoring worshipping scribes in the palm of her hand.
None of which were particularly enlightening, though she did admit to using a backing track and singing along to her own voice at the inauguration (!). You can actually hear it at the 20-second mark of her performance, an almost double voice. As for the Super Bowl, she’ll sing live – though she didn’t say without a backing track.
Anyway, carry on.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- Chris Bosh Wants NBA To Ban All Slurs