- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Adrian Peterson Appears On Entourage, Writers Can’t Help But Make Visanthe Shiancoe Dick Joke
Adrian Peterson made an appearance on Entourage, that bastion of high-brow comedy, on Sunday night. But it was a reference to another Minnesota Viking that was the most memorable aspect of his cameo: yes, Visanthe Shiancoe’s penis has apparently made the jump from internet sports meme to full blown pop-culture reference.
When Entourage’s protagonist, Vinny Chase, goes antique-shopping with an agent friend of his, they run into Peterson. Pounds are exchanged, references to last year’s NFC Championship are made (“tough loss!”), and bad acting shines across the board.
When Peterson, who apparently spends his offseasons procuring obscure artifacts and flipping them for a profit (wha?) shows Vince and his agent buddy a prized dinosaur skull, the agent buddy cracks, “Was Visanthe Shiancoe trying to use it as a cup?”
Shiancoe, if you’re unfamiliar, was accidentally caught naked on-camera while Vikings coach Brad Childress gave a post-game pep talk. Deadspin then enshrined him in their Athlete Dong Hall-of-fame, which has led us to this point: last night’s exchange on Entourage, which takes place at the 1:40 mark.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'