- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Adrian Peterson: Players Use HGH, But I’m Not One Of Them. Let’s Test For It Already.
The NFL and NFLPA are both diddling along, claiming they want to start testing for HGH, but not coming to an agreement. This isn’t surprising, because as The Economist recently argued, lots of players are probably using it, and the NFL doesn’t want them caught. There’s incentive to keep the current, idiotic system, for both sides.
Of course, as I’ve argued, this could all be solved if the NFL actually cared about player safety and legalized HGH. But, because of legal and WHAT DO I TELL THE KIDS reasons, that’s not happening.
Some fans and media may be stupid and pretend that nobody in a league of Hulks uses a drug that isn’t tested for, but Adrian Peterson is not one of these morons. He realizes that players assuredly use HGH, and he has inside knowledge, I’ve been told.
Peterson also acknowledged social media speculation that he used the drug to aid his recovery last year from knee surgery and said he is eager to prove he is clean.
“You’ve got HGH, something that doesn’t show up on a test, and you’ve got guys out there trying to provide for their families,” Peterson said. “They’re going to try to get that edge, get that advantage, especially if they’re not worried about trying to get caught. Yeah, it’s being used.”
If Peterson is indeed telling the truth, you can’t blame him for being pissed off. He might be the biggest freak we’ve ever seen, so he’s naturally going to be one of the most-suspected PED users in sports, fair or not.
I don’t worry about those types of supplements, using those, because I’m all natural. I work hard. This right here, it’s a test for me personally, that I know that, ‘Hey, I’m clean as a whistle,’ and other guys as well…
Again, I think it would make more sense to legalize this non-evil drug, but as Peterson argues, the current system makes zero sense, and there’s no reason not to test for HGH if it remains banned.
But, yeah, Roger Goodell. Keep pretending your pockets aren’t lined with PED and gambling-aided money, and publicly declare your disgust for both. I’m sure that 20 years from now your legacy won’t be that of a greedy, corrupt fuckstick.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence