- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Adrian Peterson: I Can Qualify For The Olympics And Beat Usain Bolt
In an interview with Yahoo!’s Graham Bensinger, the topic was brought up. AD confirmed that he thinks he could beat the Jamaican.
“I feel like I can stand up to any challenge,” Peterson said. “I know a lot of people laugh and be like ‘come on, let’s be real with yourself.’ It’s Usain Bolt, but I feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.”
Check out the whole interview below.
It’s probably a bit far-fetched, but this is Adrian Peterson. He apparently ran a 10.33 100m as a junior in high school, which is really good, but far from Olympic level. Obviously, he points out that he didn’t have proper training, and that was years ago, but he’d probably have a long road of training to even have a shot. And the 200m and 400m, especially, would be so drastically different than what his body has been prepared for; they’d take a ton of work.
For now, he has two equally difficult milestones to achieve. One, set the NFL rushing record after tearing an ACL, and two, take a Christian-Ponder-led team to the playoffs.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?