- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adrian Peterson: I Can Qualify For The Olympics And Beat Usain Bolt
In an interview with Yahoo!’s Graham Bensinger, the topic was brought up. AD confirmed that he thinks he could beat the Jamaican.
“I feel like I can stand up to any challenge,” Peterson said. “I know a lot of people laugh and be like ‘come on, let’s be real with yourself.’ It’s Usain Bolt, but I feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.”
Check out the whole interview below.
It’s probably a bit far-fetched, but this is Adrian Peterson. He apparently ran a 10.33 100m as a junior in high school, which is really good, but far from Olympic level. Obviously, he points out that he didn’t have proper training, and that was years ago, but he’d probably have a long road of training to even have a shot. And the 200m and 400m, especially, would be so drastically different than what his body has been prepared for; they’d take a ton of work.
For now, he has two equally difficult milestones to achieve. One, set the NFL rushing record after tearing an ACL, and two, take a Christian-Ponder-led team to the playoffs.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story