- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adrian Peterson: I Can Qualify For The Olympics And Beat Usain Bolt
In an interview with Yahoo!’s Graham Bensinger, the topic was brought up. AD confirmed that he thinks he could beat the Jamaican.
“I feel like I can stand up to any challenge,” Peterson said. “I know a lot of people laugh and be like ‘come on, let’s be real with yourself.’ It’s Usain Bolt, but I feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.”
Check out the whole interview below.
It’s probably a bit far-fetched, but this is Adrian Peterson. He apparently ran a 10.33 100m as a junior in high school, which is really good, but far from Olympic level. Obviously, he points out that he didn’t have proper training, and that was years ago, but he’d probably have a long road of training to even have a shot. And the 200m and 400m, especially, would be so drastically different than what his body has been prepared for; they’d take a ton of work.
For now, he has two equally difficult milestones to achieve. One, set the NFL rushing record after tearing an ACL, and two, take a Christian-Ponder-led team to the playoffs.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts