- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Adrian Peterson: I Can Qualify For The Olympics And Beat Usain Bolt
In an interview with Yahoo!’s Graham Bensinger, the topic was brought up. AD confirmed that he thinks he could beat the Jamaican.
“I feel like I can stand up to any challenge,” Peterson said. “I know a lot of people laugh and be like ‘come on, let’s be real with yourself.’ It’s Usain Bolt, but I feel like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.”
Check out the whole interview below.
It’s probably a bit far-fetched, but this is Adrian Peterson. He apparently ran a 10.33 100m as a junior in high school, which is really good, but far from Olympic level. Obviously, he points out that he didn’t have proper training, and that was years ago, but he’d probably have a long road of training to even have a shot. And the 200m and 400m, especially, would be so drastically different than what his body has been prepared for; they’d take a ton of work.
For now, he has two equally difficult milestones to achieve. One, set the NFL rushing record after tearing an ACL, and two, take a Christian-Ponder-led team to the playoffs.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?