- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Adrian Peterson Was Arrested Last Night In Houston
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was arrested around 2:30 a.m. last night at a nightclub in Houston for resisting arrest, reports the Houston Chronicle. As you may have deduced yourself, “resisting arrest” implies the commission of another crime. Few details about the incident have come out, but here’s what we know as of now, via Pro Football Talk:
“A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that the incident culminating in Peterson’s arrest was captured by one or more surveillance cameras. Multiple persons also witnessed the event.
According to the source, Peterson, his girlfriend, and some family members were at a nightclub in Houston. At closing time, a group of police officers entered the club, and they began instructing the remaining patrons to leave.
Peterson wanted to get some water before he left, but an officer told Peterson that he needed to leave. Some words apparently were exchanged, but Peterson eventually walked to the exit with one of the club’s bouncers.
It’s believed that one of the officers then jumped on Peterson’s back from behind and tried to take him down. (Key word: “tried.”) Other officers then joined the fray and completed the arrest.”
We’ll update you with more details as they come out and, hopefully, video, if someone decides to take his video talents to YouTube. We’d really love to see police officers bouncing off Peterson left and right.
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies