- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Aldon Smith Detained By Cops At Airport, Allegedly Said He Had A Bomb
Apparently some 49ers thought they were moving their games to Oakland instead of Santa Clara.
— The Sports Hangover (@TSHpodcast) April 14, 2014
According to a report by Los Angeles Airport police, says the Sacramento Bee, 49ers DE Aldon Smith got belligerent with TSA agents while being screened and told them he had a bomb. Surprisingly that did not end well.
“At approximately 1400 hrs, a 25-year-old male resident of San Jose, California, was going through Terminal 1 screening and was randomly selected for a secondary screening. The suspect then became belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area. Los Angeles Airport Police made contact with him at the gate and he was positively identified as the person in question. Once again the male subject became uncooperative and he was detained and taken into custody by Airport Police and is currently being transported to LAPD for booking.”
Video here, including requisite bomb-sniffing dog.
First Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for an incident with a woman in a Miami apartment, and now this.
A witness tells The Bee that the incident w/ Aldon Smith began at the Southwest Airlines ticket counter prior to him going through security.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) April 13, 2014
Jim Harbaugh: “Serenity now!”
- Filed Under:
- Aldon Smith
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts