- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Another Patriots Player Was Arrested
The New England Patriots and their “Patriots Way” harbored a (likely) murderer for three years in Aaron Hernandez. Now, cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested. No, there is no connection between these things, but perhaps lazy columnists will stop using the term, “Patriots Way” and abusing the word “character” whenever the Pats win a game.
But probably not.
Former Nebraska football player and current New England Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday in Lincoln.
Well, that’s a shame. To be fair, you’d probably be drunk if you were stuck in Nebraska, too. And in your drunken state, you’d probably try to evacuate. But, yeah, fuck drunk drivers.
This is not Dennard’s first brush with Lincoln police. Last year, he punched an officer investigating a fight outside a downtown Lincoln bar, and was later convicted of one count of assaulting an officer. He was sentenced in March to 30 days in jail, two years of probation and 100 hours of law enforcement-related community service.
The Patriots Way: punch police, get money, kill people, go to jail.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes