- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Another Patriots Player Was Arrested
The New England Patriots and their “Patriots Way” harbored a (likely) murderer for three years in Aaron Hernandez. Now, cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested. No, there is no connection between these things, but perhaps lazy columnists will stop using the term, “Patriots Way” and abusing the word “character” whenever the Pats win a game.
But probably not.
Former Nebraska football player and current New England Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday in Lincoln.
Well, that’s a shame. To be fair, you’d probably be drunk if you were stuck in Nebraska, too. And in your drunken state, you’d probably try to evacuate. But, yeah, fuck drunk drivers.
This is not Dennard’s first brush with Lincoln police. Last year, he punched an officer investigating a fight outside a downtown Lincoln bar, and was later convicted of one count of assaulting an officer. He was sentenced in March to 30 days in jail, two years of probation and 100 hours of law enforcement-related community service.
The Patriots Way: punch police, get money, kill people, go to jail.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs