- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Another Patriots Player Was Arrested
The New England Patriots and their “Patriots Way” harbored a (likely) murderer for three years in Aaron Hernandez. Now, cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested. No, there is no connection between these things, but perhaps lazy columnists will stop using the term, “Patriots Way” and abusing the word “character” whenever the Pats win a game.
But probably not.
Former Nebraska football player and current New England Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday in Lincoln.
Well, that’s a shame. To be fair, you’d probably be drunk if you were stuck in Nebraska, too. And in your drunken state, you’d probably try to evacuate. But, yeah, fuck drunk drivers.
This is not Dennard’s first brush with Lincoln police. Last year, he punched an officer investigating a fight outside a downtown Lincoln bar, and was later convicted of one count of assaulting an officer. He was sentenced in March to 30 days in jail, two years of probation and 100 hours of law enforcement-related community service.
The Patriots Way: punch police, get money, kill people, go to jail.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?