- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Another Patriots Player Was Arrested
The New England Patriots and their “Patriots Way” harbored a (likely) murderer for three years in Aaron Hernandez. Now, cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested. No, there is no connection between these things, but perhaps lazy columnists will stop using the term, “Patriots Way” and abusing the word “character” whenever the Pats win a game.
But probably not.
Former Nebraska football player and current New England Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday in Lincoln.
Well, that’s a shame. To be fair, you’d probably be drunk if you were stuck in Nebraska, too. And in your drunken state, you’d probably try to evacuate. But, yeah, fuck drunk drivers.
This is not Dennard’s first brush with Lincoln police. Last year, he punched an officer investigating a fight outside a downtown Lincoln bar, and was later convicted of one count of assaulting an officer. He was sentenced in March to 30 days in jail, two years of probation and 100 hours of law enforcement-related community service.
The Patriots Way: punch police, get money, kill people, go to jail.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab