- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Another Patriots Player Was Arrested
The New England Patriots and their “Patriots Way” harbored a (likely) murderer for three years in Aaron Hernandez. Now, cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested. No, there is no connection between these things, but perhaps lazy columnists will stop using the term, “Patriots Way” and abusing the word “character” whenever the Pats win a game.
But probably not.
Former Nebraska football player and current New England Patriots defensive back Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday in Lincoln.
Well, that’s a shame. To be fair, you’d probably be drunk if you were stuck in Nebraska, too. And in your drunken state, you’d probably try to evacuate. But, yeah, fuck drunk drivers.
This is not Dennard’s first brush with Lincoln police. Last year, he punched an officer investigating a fight outside a downtown Lincoln bar, and was later convicted of one count of assaulting an officer. He was sentenced in March to 30 days in jail, two years of probation and 100 hours of law enforcement-related community service.
The Patriots Way: punch police, get money, kill people, go to jail.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success