- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
American Skier Goes Beast Mode At Swiss Cross Country Event
Of course, “Beast Mode” may mean something completely different in Europe. Tony Wiederkehr of Arlington, WA, finished in 4,873rd place at the Engadin Ski Marathon in Switzerland, recently. To be fair, however, he was battling a few handicaps:
* He was wearing a full Seattle Seahawks uniform, complete with shoulder pads and fake Marshawn Lynch dreadlocks.
* He passed out 100 Seahawks mini helmets along the 42-kilometer course.
* He carried a football the entire way.
According to this story, Wiederkehr is a “Steelers fan turned Seahawks fan.” Oh. You may now pelt him with snowballs.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Sports
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy