- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
American Skier Goes Beast Mode At Swiss Cross Country Event
Of course, “Beast Mode” may mean something completely different in Europe. Tony Wiederkehr of Arlington, WA, finished in 4,873rd place at the Engadin Ski Marathon in Switzerland, recently. To be fair, however, he was battling a few handicaps:
* He was wearing a full Seattle Seahawks uniform, complete with shoulder pads and fake Marshawn Lynch dreadlocks.
* He passed out 100 Seahawks mini helmets along the 42-kilometer course.
* He carried a football the entire way.
According to this story, Wiederkehr is a “Steelers fan turned Seahawks fan.” Oh. You may now pelt him with snowballs.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts