- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
American Skier Goes Beast Mode At Swiss Cross Country Event
Of course, “Beast Mode” may mean something completely different in Europe. Tony Wiederkehr of Arlington, WA, finished in 4,873rd place at the Engadin Ski Marathon in Switzerland, recently. To be fair, however, he was battling a few handicaps:
* He was wearing a full Seattle Seahawks uniform, complete with shoulder pads and fake Marshawn Lynch dreadlocks.
* He passed out 100 Seahawks mini helmets along the 42-kilometer course.
* He carried a football the entire way.
According to this story, Wiederkehr is a “Steelers fan turned Seahawks fan.” Oh. You may now pelt him with snowballs.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts