- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
American Skier Goes Beast Mode At Swiss Cross Country Event
Of course, “Beast Mode” may mean something completely different in Europe. Tony Wiederkehr of Arlington, WA, finished in 4,873rd place at the Engadin Ski Marathon in Switzerland, recently. To be fair, however, he was battling a few handicaps:
* He was wearing a full Seattle Seahawks uniform, complete with shoulder pads and fake Marshawn Lynch dreadlocks.
* He passed out 100 Seahawks mini helmets along the 42-kilometer course.
* He carried a football the entire way.
According to this story, Wiederkehr is a “Steelers fan turned Seahawks fan.” Oh. You may now pelt him with snowballs.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts