- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Andre Johnson, Mensch
Because Andre Johnson is the best. That photo on the left is his tab. [USA Today]
Move over, Demi Moore. [Styleite]
Two of them couldn’t hide their nervous amusement. The one in the middle, on the other hand… [Busted Coverage]
He played Screech’s cousin. But did he act with enthusiasm unknown to mankind? [Shutdown Corner]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Georgetown vs. Texas (ESPN, 7:00 p.m.); Oklahoma at Arkansas (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Oklahoma City at Brooklyn (NBA TV, 7:30 p.m.); Connecticut at NC State (ESPN, 9:00 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Dirty Bison Chili Burger.” [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
The official Parks and Rec movie trailer!
…OK, not really, but we’d watch it.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead