- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andre Johnson, Mensch
Because Andre Johnson is the best. That photo on the left is his tab. [USA Today]
Move over, Demi Moore. [Styleite]
Two of them couldn’t hide their nervous amusement. The one in the middle, on the other hand… [Busted Coverage]
He played Screech’s cousin. But did he act with enthusiasm unknown to mankind? [Shutdown Corner]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Georgetown vs. Texas (ESPN, 7:00 p.m.); Oklahoma at Arkansas (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Oklahoma City at Brooklyn (NBA TV, 7:30 p.m.); Connecticut at NC State (ESPN, 9:00 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Dirty Bison Chili Burger.” [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
The official Parks and Rec movie trailer!
…OK, not really, but we’d watch it.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?