- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Andrew Luck’s First Career Pass Was A Touchdown
The Indianapolis Colts took an early 7-0 lead in their opening preseason game today against the St. Louis Rams after a 63-yard TD pass. By Andrew Luck. Although this was hardly a pass, as it was a two-yard screen dump off that Donald Brown turned into a 63-yard reception.
But now, the debate begins: was this really Andrew Luck’s first career pass, or will his first pass of the regular season count instead? It probably depends on whether it’s a touchdown – selective memory, people.
Cue the Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck debate on sports talk radio tomorrow morning.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape