- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Andy Reid’s Son Garrett Found Dead In His Room At Eagles Training Camp
Garrett Reid, 29, the oldest child of Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, was found dead in his room Sunday morning at Lehigh University while attending Eagles training camp, according to a report from the Associated Press.
Reid, who endured problems with drugs in the past, including intermittent prison time in 2009, died of unknown causes. Lehigh police chief Edward Shupp confirmed there was no suspicious activity.
”What I can tell you is this morning we were contacted by the Lehigh campus police department and (were) requested to respond for the discovery of a deceased male,” said Northampton County Coroner Zachary Lysek. ”We are conducting an investigation with the cooperation of the Lehigh campus police department and I personally pronounced Mr. Reid deceased at the scene.”
Reid, who had previously admitted to getting a thrill out of being a drug dealer in a low-income community, had taken giant steps forward from his troubled past. He was in Lehigh assisting Eagles’ strength coaches.
The Eagles resumed practice after team prayer, though owner Jeffery Lurie cancelled his annual state of the Eagles address, which was scheduled for 1 p.m. Assistant coaches Juan Castillo and Marty Mornhinweg will oversee the team until Andy Reid’s return.
[h/t Yahoo! Sports, photo via]
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got