- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The San Francisco 49ers See Seattle’s Percy Harvin Trade And Raise Them An Anquan Boldin Acquisition
Anquan Boldin was refusing a pay cut, and the Baltimore Ravens were threatening to release him. Joe Flacco backed his play. Then the Seattle Seahawks went out and acquired Percy Harvin for a crappy 1st round draft pick and other spare picks, immediately vaulting themselves to NFC favorite for the upcoming season. The reigning NFC champion/NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers were not to be outdone, however, and just acquired the contract-embattled Boldin for a measly 6th rounder. The same guy who carried the Baltimore Ravens’ passing attack (Fine, fine, Joe Flacco too) to and through the Super Bowl. Yeah, that guy’s worth a sixth round pick. Holy hell, what is this world coming to? We might as well just skip right ahead to the NFC Championship game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts