- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The San Francisco 49ers See Seattle’s Percy Harvin Trade And Raise Them An Anquan Boldin Acquisition
Anquan Boldin was refusing a pay cut, and the Baltimore Ravens were threatening to release him. Joe Flacco backed his play. Then the Seattle Seahawks went out and acquired Percy Harvin for a crappy 1st round draft pick and other spare picks, immediately vaulting themselves to NFC favorite for the upcoming season. The reigning NFC champion/NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers were not to be outdone, however, and just acquired the contract-embattled Boldin for a measly 6th rounder. The same guy who carried the Baltimore Ravens’ passing attack (Fine, fine, Joe Flacco too) to and through the Super Bowl. Yeah, that guy’s worth a sixth round pick. Holy hell, what is this world coming to? We might as well just skip right ahead to the NFC Championship game.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?