- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The San Francisco 49ers See Seattle’s Percy Harvin Trade And Raise Them An Anquan Boldin Acquisition
Anquan Boldin was refusing a pay cut, and the Baltimore Ravens were threatening to release him. Joe Flacco backed his play. Then the Seattle Seahawks went out and acquired Percy Harvin for a crappy 1st round draft pick and other spare picks, immediately vaulting themselves to NFC favorite for the upcoming season. The reigning NFC champion/NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers were not to be outdone, however, and just acquired the contract-embattled Boldin for a measly 6th rounder. The same guy who carried the Baltimore Ravens’ passing attack (Fine, fine, Joe Flacco too) to and through the Super Bowl. Yeah, that guy’s worth a sixth round pick. Holy hell, what is this world coming to? We might as well just skip right ahead to the NFC Championship game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts