- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Arian Foster’s New Twitter Avatar Is An Excerpt Of A Dan Shaughnessy Article Blasting The Texans
Noted anti-social media enthusiast Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe is back at it again, folks. In a column posted yesterday about the Patriots’ divisional round matchup with the Houston Texans, he pretty much goes to town on the Texans for being an awful football team. And it’s true that the Patriots are heavy favorites (9.5 points, to be exact), given Houston’s recent slide and New England’s 42-14 romp over the Texans in the regular season. But for most football fans, it’s an uncomfortable feeling to read articles all but guaranteeing victory. Not to mention Patriots fans, whose team hasn’t actually won a Super Bowl since ’04-’05 and have experienced their fair share of poor luck.
Still, Shaughnessy lays it on thick. Just really pasty and thick and lathery.
Via the Boston Globe:
“The 2012-13 New England Patriots just became the first team in NFL history to get back-to-back byes before advancing to the conference championship game.
Could this get any easier?
I mean, seriously? The planets are aligned and the tomato cans are in place. The fraudulent Houston Texans are the only team standing between the New England Patriots and a trip to the AFC Championship game. All the Patriots have to do is beat the terrible Texans. One week from today. At Gillette Stadium.”
Arian Foster, who plays for the Houston Texans, happened to read Shaughnessy’s column. As you might expect, he does not agree with such bold proclamations. So much so that he copied and pasted the above text into his Twitter avatar, like so:
Given Shaughnessy’s jinx history, things aren’t looking so good for New England.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts