- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Fitting End To 2012 For The Astros
The Astros finished 55-107 this season, for the record. [SB Nation/@JacobAMartinez]
“Generously covered with genuine Swarovski crystals.” [Styleite]
Will they ever stop? [News & Observer]
Just goes to show: one simple Photoshop can make an impact the world over. Inspiring, really. [The Nosebleeds]
Red Sox at Yankees (7 p.m., ESPN); Orioles at Rays (7 p.m., ESPN2); 2012 Presidential Debate (9 p.m., CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC)
“Pan-Seared Pork Chop with Brandy-Soaked Cherry Glaze For Dinner.”
A Halloween costume idea that utilizes your smartphone.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'