- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Astute Jerry Jones Notes That Whoever Is Marrying Tony Romo Is On The Wrong End Of The Deal
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones got “special permission” from the NFL in its locked out state to attend the upcoming wedding of quarterback Tony Romo. He also notes that the woman who’s marrying Romo is getting the short end of the stick.
Jones said, “I’ve gotten special permission… So, yes, I will be there and [I'm] proud for him. He’s got the best end of this deal.”
Romo invited all of his teammates for this Saturday’s wedding to former television reporter Candice Crawford.
Though NFL teams are not allowed to speak with players or agents, in this case, Jones was allowed and he really didn’t need to get permission. Personal events and situations where team officials would interact with a player — such as weddings, funerals, serious illnesses or medical emergencies — don’t need to be cleared through the league office.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Alana Blanchard: The Hottest Sufer in the World
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler