- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
At Last: Injury Insurance For Your Fantasy Football Players
So you’ve built your fantasy team around Robert Griffin III (plays taps) …
If only there were a way to recoup your losses when he inevitably crumples to the turf, clutching various small bones. Well fortunately, Fantasy Player Protect is here. Press release:
FantasyPlayerProtect Is Real Insurance
FantasyPlayerProtect offers real insurance to protect your fantasy sports team.
The online application is quick and easy. With just a few clicks, you can select your players and purchase your policy. Your certificate of insurance, issued by an “A” rated insurance company, will be e-mailed to you. The certificate of insurance will highlight the player(s) insured, the requested protection amount, and the terms and conditions of your policy.
When it comes to your fantasy team, every competitive advantage matters! Be the first team owner in your league to insure your championship team with FantasyPlayerProtect.
Partnered with MiniCo Insurance Agency, FPP also offers policies for baseball, basketball and hockey.
This may protect your cash investment if your fantasy team tanks due to injury, but who will restore your shattered pride and soothe that gnawing self loathing? Show me a COMPANY TO DO THAT.
- Filed Under:
- Fanatsy Football
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'