- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
At Last: Injury Insurance For Your Fantasy Football Players
So you’ve built your fantasy team around Robert Griffin III (plays taps) …
If only there were a way to recoup your losses when he inevitably crumples to the turf, clutching various small bones. Well fortunately, Fantasy Player Protect is here. Press release:
FantasyPlayerProtect Is Real Insurance
FantasyPlayerProtect offers real insurance to protect your fantasy sports team.
The online application is quick and easy. With just a few clicks, you can select your players and purchase your policy. Your certificate of insurance, issued by an “A” rated insurance company, will be e-mailed to you. The certificate of insurance will highlight the player(s) insured, the requested protection amount, and the terms and conditions of your policy.
When it comes to your fantasy team, every competitive advantage matters! Be the first team owner in your league to insure your championship team with FantasyPlayerProtect.
Partnered with MiniCo Insurance Agency, FPP also offers policies for baseball, basketball and hockey.
This may protect your cash investment if your fantasy team tanks due to injury, but who will restore your shattered pride and soothe that gnawing self loathing? Show me a COMPANY TO DO THAT.
- Filed Under:
- Fanatsy Football
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!