- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Atlanta Falcons To Sell Alcohol-Infused Cupcakes This Season
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game. You know who I’m talking about. There’s always that one fan who is belligerent during the game, jumping up and down while screaming during big plays as he spills his beer on the innocent young child one row forward.
Well now, that fan can spill some vanilla frosting on the little kid instead of his overpriced domestic lager. Sports Illustrated reported today that the Atlanta Falcons will be selling alcohol-infused cupcakes at football games this season.
Confection company Delights by Dawn is selling their Toxycake creation at home games in a number of flavors, including Chocolate Cherry Bourbon, White Almond Amaretto, and Lemon Honey Jack.
Here’s a look at the Georgia Dome’s newest food stand:
— Gradick Sports (@GradickSports) August 8, 2014
Note the amusing quip on the stand: “Yes, We check I.D.” Cheers to yet another innovative way to consume alcohol in public without looking like an alcoholic!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts