- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Atlanta Hawks Troll Tony Romo Hard On Twitter (And Now Even Arby’s Is Joining In)
You don’t usually see cross-sports trolling like this on the Twitter Machine, but here you go:
If Tony Romo needs advice in late-game situations, we know a guy he can call… pic.twitter.com/VrfP2NovAm
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) December 16, 2013
Of course Atlanta’s Al Horford had the buzzer-beating shot to beat the Wizards on Friday, so the Hawks couldn’t resist mocking Tony Romo and the Cowboys (for some reason) for their epic collapse to the Packers today. Dallas led 26-3 at the half and ended up losing 37-36.
Romo threw two interceptions within the final three minutes of the game to seal his team’s fate, and no doubt will be blamed for the meltdown. So yeah Hawks, get in line. It’s not very classy to pile on like that, especially if you represent a professional sports organization. Still, it is kind of funny.
Wait … now even Arby’s is doing it! Poor Romo.
All these turnovers have got us craving …. turnovers. pic.twitter.com/mODLSXwg1b
— Arby's (@Arbys) December 16, 2013
And … oh dear.
Who made this pic of Romo with Stevie wonders Head?? I'm dead AF!! pic.twitter.com/8OAqrldK3D
— DJ HOMICIDE (@djhomicide) December 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts