- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Atlanta Hawks Troll Tony Romo Hard On Twitter (And Now Even Arby’s Is Joining In)
You don’t usually see cross-sports trolling like this on the Twitter Machine, but here you go:
If Tony Romo needs advice in late-game situations, we know a guy he can call… pic.twitter.com/VrfP2NovAm
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) December 16, 2013
Of course Atlanta’s Al Horford had the buzzer-beating shot to beat the Wizards on Friday, so the Hawks couldn’t resist mocking Tony Romo and the Cowboys (for some reason) for their epic collapse to the Packers today. Dallas led 26-3 at the half and ended up losing 37-36.
Romo threw two interceptions within the final three minutes of the game to seal his team’s fate, and no doubt will be blamed for the meltdown. So yeah Hawks, get in line. It’s not very classy to pile on like that, especially if you represent a professional sports organization. Still, it is kind of funny.
Wait … now even Arby’s is doing it! Poor Romo.
All these turnovers have got us craving …. turnovers. pic.twitter.com/mODLSXwg1b
— Arby's (@Arbys) December 16, 2013
And … oh dear.
Who made this pic of Romo with Stevie wonders Head?? I'm dead AF!! pic.twitter.com/8OAqrldK3D
— DJ HOMICIDE (@djhomicide) December 16, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends