- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Atlanta’s Dreams Of An Undefeated Season Come To An End In New Orleans
The Falcons entered New Orleans at 8-0. They’ll leave at 8-1 after losing to the Saints, 31-27.
You can’t blame Matt Ryan for today’s loss. The man threw for a career-high 411 yards and three touchdowns, leading the Falcons to 454 yards of total offense.
No, this one goes on the Falcons’ defense, which allowed 440 yards to a balanced New Orleans attack that included 298 passing yards from Drew Brees and 148 total rushing yards from their combined backfield of Chris Ivory, Mark Ingram, and Pierre Thomas.
That being said, the Falcons still had a chance to keep their undefeated season alive twice late in the fourth quarter.
The Falcons drove 78-yards all the way down to the Saints’ two-yard-line with 1:42 left in the game before a Matt Ryan pass into the end zone fell incomplete and the Falcons turned the ball over one downs.
But Atlanta still got one more chance, getting the ball back at their own 31-yardline with 25 seconds left. Alas, it was no matter as they would go four-and-out and turn the ball over on downs again.
It just wasn’t meant to be for the Falcons today.
Now, in honor of the 1972 Miami Dolphins surviving another season as the last undefeated team, here’s a fat Dolphins fan hanging out with a belly tattoo.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot