- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Atlanta’s Dreams Of An Undefeated Season Come To An End In New Orleans
The Falcons entered New Orleans at 8-0. They’ll leave at 8-1 after losing to the Saints, 31-27.
You can’t blame Matt Ryan for today’s loss. The man threw for a career-high 411 yards and three touchdowns, leading the Falcons to 454 yards of total offense.
No, this one goes on the Falcons’ defense, which allowed 440 yards to a balanced New Orleans attack that included 298 passing yards from Drew Brees and 148 total rushing yards from their combined backfield of Chris Ivory, Mark Ingram, and Pierre Thomas.
That being said, the Falcons still had a chance to keep their undefeated season alive twice late in the fourth quarter.
The Falcons drove 78-yards all the way down to the Saints’ two-yard-line with 1:42 left in the game before a Matt Ryan pass into the end zone fell incomplete and the Falcons turned the ball over one downs.
But Atlanta still got one more chance, getting the ball back at their own 31-yardline with 25 seconds left. Alas, it was no matter as they would go four-and-out and turn the ball over on downs again.
It just wasn’t meant to be for the Falcons today.
Now, in honor of the 1972 Miami Dolphins surviving another season as the last undefeated team, here’s a fat Dolphins fan hanging out with a belly tattoo.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet