- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Ball Touches 49ers’ Kyle Williams On Punt Return, And The NFC Title Game Might Have Itself A Goat
The 49ers’ Kyle Williams touched the ball on a punt return, and after initially being called San Francisco ball, the call was overturned on a New York challenge. Up to this point, this is the most important play in the NFC Championship game. And provided the Giants hold on to the 17-14 lead they just gained, Williams might find himself in goat territory on Monday morning.
Here was the situation: the Giants punted, and as the ball rolled towards Williams, it took an awkward bounce, touched his knee, and became live. The Giants recovered, but the officials called it 49ers ball, having missed the contact with Williams’ knee. After a Tom Coughlin challenge, the ball was awarded to New York. A Mario Manningham touchdown later, New York has the lead.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'