- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Behold David Wilson’s Double Back Flip TD Celebration
A New York Giants touchdown is so rare this season, it seems, that a special celebration is in order. David Wilson scored in the first quarter against the Eagles, and then made with the acrobatics (judges score it: 9 … 9.5 … 9.7 … 9.5 … 8.0 damn French judge …)
Of course he’s now injured. Wonder if the back flip had anything to do with it?
David Wilson has more backflips than touchdowns.
— Robin Lundberg (@robinlundberg) October 6, 2013
David Wilson appeared to hurt himself on the previous drive and again on that run. .. Trainers are looking at him now. #NYG
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoNYDN) October 6, 2013
GIF via USA Today.
- Filed Under:
- david wilson
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever