- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Behold David Wilson’s Double Back Flip TD Celebration
A New York Giants touchdown is so rare this season, it seems, that a special celebration is in order. David Wilson scored in the first quarter against the Eagles, and then made with the acrobatics (judges score it: 9 … 9.5 … 9.7 … 9.5 … 8.0 damn French judge …)
Of course he’s now injured. Wonder if the back flip had anything to do with it?
David Wilson has more backflips than touchdowns.
— Robin Lundberg (@robinlundberg) October 6, 2013
David Wilson appeared to hurt himself on the previous drive and again on that run. .. Trainers are looking at him now. #NYG
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoNYDN) October 6, 2013
GIF via USA Today.
- Filed Under:
- david wilson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story