- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Behold David Wilson’s Double Back Flip TD Celebration
A New York Giants touchdown is so rare this season, it seems, that a special celebration is in order. David Wilson scored in the first quarter against the Eagles, and then made with the acrobatics (judges score it: 9 … 9.5 … 9.7 … 9.5 … 8.0 damn French judge …)
Of course he’s now injured. Wonder if the back flip had anything to do with it?
David Wilson has more backflips than touchdowns.
— Robin Lundberg (@robinlundberg) October 6, 2013
David Wilson appeared to hurt himself on the previous drive and again on that run. .. Trainers are looking at him now. #NYG
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoNYDN) October 6, 2013
GIF via USA Today.
- Filed Under:
- david wilson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts