- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bengals’ Marvin Jones Controls Gravity, Space And Time
The Cincinnati Bengals haven’t had a playoff win since 1990, but they’re about to give it another shot after today’s 34-17 win over Baltimore. This nifty TD catch by Marvin Jones helped eliminate the Ravens from the playoffs and made official Cincy’s division title.
- Filed Under:
- Marvin Jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts