- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Beyonce Will Perform At This Year’s Super Bowl
The Super Bowl halftime show has come under fire in recent years for sporting less than stellar performers – it’s just difficult to best a boob slip. After Madonna headlined performers last year, the NFL has decided to slightly modernize its top dog by bringing in Beyonce to lead the halftime festivities.
Via the AP:
“The Grammy-winning diva will take the stage at the halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, a source familiar with Super Bowl XLVII told The Associated Press. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because that person wasn’t authorized to publicly reveal the information.
The official announcement is expected Wednesday, the source said.”
Of course the bigger question is whether Jay-Z will make a cameo, because Jay-Z makes everything better he’s so cool. We could also see the rest of Destiny’s Child, which would be comparatively underwhelming. But at least they’ve secured the big ticket and at possibly lured a second one, so we’ll give this year’s halftime show our premature stamp of approval.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot