- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Beyonce Will Perform At This Year’s Super Bowl
The Super Bowl halftime show has come under fire in recent years for sporting less than stellar performers – it’s just difficult to best a boob slip. After Madonna headlined performers last year, the NFL has decided to slightly modernize its top dog by bringing in Beyonce to lead the halftime festivities.
Via the AP:
“The Grammy-winning diva will take the stage at the halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, a source familiar with Super Bowl XLVII told The Associated Press. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because that person wasn’t authorized to publicly reveal the information.
The official announcement is expected Wednesday, the source said.”
Of course the bigger question is whether Jay-Z will make a cameo, because Jay-Z makes everything better he’s so cool. We could also see the rest of Destiny’s Child, which would be comparatively underwhelming. But at least they’ve secured the big ticket and at possibly lured a second one, so we’ll give this year’s halftime show our premature stamp of approval.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts