- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bill Simmons On PTI, Day 2: Tom Brady’s Hair Causing Divide In Boston
Bill Simmons once again guest-hosted “Pardon the Interruption” today, unleashing his inner nerd on Tony Kornheiser and heralding Boston’s provincial values before criticizing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his hair. No, there has never been a more Boston segment in television history.
Before that, though, Simmons gave two nods to fantasy sports that surely had Roto-league enthusiasts everywhere happy.
In a discussion about the Tampa Bay Rays, Simmons revealed that he’s in baseball keeper league. He then rattled off three minor league Rays prospects as Kornheiser sat, dumbfounded (I was dumbfounded, as well. A baseball keeper league where you can draft minor leaguers? That’s some serious stuff). Simmons also gave a shoutout to Football Outsiders, or, more specifically, their DVOA ratings, when discussing which teams were going to the playoffs.
Then they talked Tom Brady hair. Video below.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce