- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Bill Simmons On PTI, Day 2: Tom Brady’s Hair Causing Divide In Boston
Bill Simmons once again guest-hosted “Pardon the Interruption” today, unleashing his inner nerd on Tony Kornheiser and heralding Boston’s provincial values before criticizing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his hair. No, there has never been a more Boston segment in television history.
Before that, though, Simmons gave two nods to fantasy sports that surely had Roto-league enthusiasts everywhere happy.
In a discussion about the Tampa Bay Rays, Simmons revealed that he’s in baseball keeper league. He then rattled off three minor league Rays prospects as Kornheiser sat, dumbfounded (I was dumbfounded, as well. A baseball keeper league where you can draft minor leaguers? That’s some serious stuff). Simmons also gave a shoutout to Football Outsiders, or, more specifically, their DVOA ratings, when discussing which teams were going to the playoffs.
Then they talked Tom Brady hair. Video below.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley