- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bill Simmons On PTI, Day 2: Tom Brady’s Hair Causing Divide In Boston
Bill Simmons once again guest-hosted “Pardon the Interruption” today, unleashing his inner nerd on Tony Kornheiser and heralding Boston’s provincial values before criticizing Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his hair. No, there has never been a more Boston segment in television history.
Before that, though, Simmons gave two nods to fantasy sports that surely had Roto-league enthusiasts everywhere happy.
In a discussion about the Tampa Bay Rays, Simmons revealed that he’s in baseball keeper league. He then rattled off three minor league Rays prospects as Kornheiser sat, dumbfounded (I was dumbfounded, as well. A baseball keeper league where you can draft minor leaguers? That’s some serious stuff). Simmons also gave a shoutout to Football Outsiders, or, more specifically, their DVOA ratings, when discussing which teams were going to the playoffs.
Then they talked Tom Brady hair. Video below.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?