- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
NFL Fan Fights, Week 2: The Bills-Chiefs Game Sported A Left Hook For The Ages (Video)
This week’s edition of drunken conversations turned fist-flying comes to us via Busted Coverage, in which some general asshatery bloodies a few faces. But the real kicker comes when the fists seem to have subsidided, until, WHAM LEFT HOOK TO THE FACE. Note to future stadium brawlers: don’t point at your cheek to get hit, because that’s exactly what will happen.
It seems that fights have been on the rise in NFL stadiums as of late, or maybe it’s just the propensity to whip out the iPhone camera that’s on the uptick. In either case, football!
For your viewing pleasure, you’ll want to skip ahead to the :50 and 1:20 marks of the video for the main course.
You’ll notice one fan scream out “Medic!” which seems like a rather odd thing to say amidst the kerfluffle, but is it a reference to this? We hope so.
If you care to check out some of the other fights from this season, including some guys slipping in piss and a Jets fan hitting a woman, click here.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron