- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Note To Boston Mayor Wearing Vince Wilfork Jersey: It’s “Wilfork,” Not “Wilcock”
Thomas Menino is the mayor of Boston, and he supports Boston athletes. In a recent phone conversation with Baltimore’s mayor, which was, for whatever reason, videotaped by the media, Menino began to rattle off the names of some New England Patriots in some pseudo-macho city brag-off. Except Menino doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to, er, pronouncing their names. So after rattling off Tom Brady’s and Stevan Ridley’s names, he moved on to another player, whose jesey he happened to be wearing: Vince Wilcock.
WILFORK. Not cock. no cock. Wilfork. But seriously, Menino’s up on all the latest injury news, with Hernandez stepping in for “Gonk” and all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts