- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Note To Boston Mayor Wearing Vince Wilfork Jersey: It’s “Wilfork,” Not “Wilcock”
Thomas Menino is the mayor of Boston, and he supports Boston athletes. In a recent phone conversation with Baltimore’s mayor, which was, for whatever reason, videotaped by the media, Menino began to rattle off the names of some New England Patriots in some pseudo-macho city brag-off. Except Menino doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to, er, pronouncing their names. So after rattling off Tom Brady’s and Stevan Ridley’s names, he moved on to another player, whose jesey he happened to be wearing: Vince Wilcock.
WILFORK. Not cock. no cock. Wilfork. But seriously, Menino’s up on all the latest injury news, with Hernandez stepping in for “Gonk” and all.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?