- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Note To Boston Mayor Wearing Vince Wilfork Jersey: It’s “Wilfork,” Not “Wilcock”
Thomas Menino is the mayor of Boston, and he supports Boston athletes. In a recent phone conversation with Baltimore’s mayor, which was, for whatever reason, videotaped by the media, Menino began to rattle off the names of some New England Patriots in some pseudo-macho city brag-off. Except Menino doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to, er, pronouncing their names. So after rattling off Tom Brady’s and Stevan Ridley’s names, he moved on to another player, whose jesey he happened to be wearing: Vince Wilcock.
WILFORK. Not cock. no cock. Wilfork. But seriously, Menino’s up on all the latest injury news, with Hernandez stepping in for “Gonk” and all.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap