- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chiefs Player Commits Suicide At Team Facility [UPDATED]
Tragic news this morning coming out of Kansas City.
Details are sketchy right now, but per ESPN:
An unnamed Kansas City Chiefs player has committed suicide at the team facility and the police are on the scene, the team confirmed to ESPN on Saturday morning.
Local reports say the police are operating with the belief the player fatally shot his girlfriend at a house before driving to Arrowhead Stadium and killing himself.
There were no other injuries at the team facility, police said.
We’ll be following this story as new details emerge.
UPDATE: The Chiefs player in question is apparently linebacker Jovan Belcher. Per CBSSports.com’s Jason La Canfora:
Chief LB Jovian Belcher was involved in a shooting involving at least one other person outside the team’s facility today, source said…
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) December 1, 2012
Belcher leaves behind his less than three-month-old child. The details on this story keep getting sadder and sadder.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts