- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chiefs Player Commits Suicide At Team Facility [UPDATED]
Tragic news this morning coming out of Kansas City.
Details are sketchy right now, but per ESPN:
An unnamed Kansas City Chiefs player has committed suicide at the team facility and the police are on the scene, the team confirmed to ESPN on Saturday morning.
Local reports say the police are operating with the belief the player fatally shot his girlfriend at a house before driving to Arrowhead Stadium and killing himself.
There were no other injuries at the team facility, police said.
We’ll be following this story as new details emerge.
UPDATE: The Chiefs player in question is apparently linebacker Jovan Belcher. Per CBSSports.com’s Jason La Canfora:
Chief LB Jovian Belcher was involved in a shooting involving at least one other person outside the team’s facility today, source said…
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) December 1, 2012
Belcher leaves behind his less than three-month-old child. The details on this story keep getting sadder and sadder.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story