- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BREAKING NEWS: Skip Bayless Thinks The Seahawks Play In The AFC
Skip Bayless is known for making a scene on television. More power to him: he’s talking about sports, and sports don’t really matter, so it’s fun to be a little kookie sometimes in your rhetoric. We all do it. We all egg our friends into heated arguments about trivial shit because it’s a way of getting out those charged emotions without offending someone’s sensibilities and world view. The trouble is, if you’re going to make a stink, you have to be ready to be called out for farting.
Take a whiff of this…
Must admit, Seahawks looking like more of a threat to New England in the AFC than Denver is right now.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) August 18, 2013
Really Skip? You think the Seahawks are a threat to New England in the AFC? How much time exactly do you spend reading/watching/talking/thinking about pro sports, Skip? In all your years, have you not committed to memory which teams are in which conference? I mean, the stratification of teams in the NFL is probably the most difficult of all the leagues to figure out, because it really makes zero sense. But that still shouldn’t stop a guy, who covers sports for the better part of his life, to know off hand that the Seahawks are an NFC team.
He hasn’t removed the post, which has now been up for 11 hours. Feel free to comment on it. We know Richard Sherman will…
[Photo via Twitter]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion