- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Breaking: Philly Fans Just Booed The Snow Blower Guy
This should be recorded in Philadelphia sports fan lore just below booing Santa and right above cheering a neck injury to Michael Irvin. Booing the snow blower guy? Really?
Philly fans booed this leaf blower guy when he tried to assist with a measurement pic.twitter.com/xeISjaCxgM
— Nick Schwartz (@Nick_Schwartz) December 8, 2013
— Scott Chasen (@ScottChasen1994) December 8, 2013
Shoutout to the snow blower guy though. You rock.
— Sara Condra (@saracondra) December 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes