- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Breaking: The Richard Sherman Owl Is Missing!
Washington State police are asking citizens to be on the lookout for a stolen owl named Sherman. Who? Sherman. Who? You know, named for Richard Sherman of the Seahawks. Who? The Seattle cornerback. Who? *Sigh*.
— Kat 4 Obama (@Kat4Obama) February 5, 2014
The 14-year-old tawny owl was taken Friday from a building on the Raptor House property in the small Yakima Valley city of Selah, the Yakima County sheriff’s office said.
Shannon Dalan, who helps run the sanctuary with his wife, Marsha, said it was obvious the owl didn’t fly the coop on his own: Someone took off a lock to the building, removed latches and unhooked the leash holding the owl.
Word is that tawny owls are worth as much as $4,000 on the black market, and I can only assume that they are being bought by supervillains, who use them to decorate their lairs. Or, Harry Potter enthusiasts who can’t afford stamps.
Actually this is very uncool, and we shouldn’t make light of it. Small rodents are not too broken up over the news, however.
So will the actual Richard Sherman put some money where his very large mouth is and help raise a reward for Sherman’s safe return?
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story