- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Collection Of Brett Favre Penis Jokes Made Last Night On Twitter
Last night did not end well for Brett Favre and the now 1-3 Minnesota Vikings. After looking more like Don Zimmer than an NFL quarterback throughout the first half, he straightened out the ship in the second.
In the end, of course, the game would end in a Pick 6 and a series of disheartening morning-after newspaper headlines.
But in between Favre stepping onto the field at New Meadowlands last night, and the final whistle sounding, there was a ton of penis jokes to be made on Twitter. Here is but a small sampling:
2-team parlay tonight Jets -4.5 and Favre under 6″… (I hope I don’t have an ex-gf following me)…
It would be awkward if Brett Favre’s offensive lineman were Mangold and Woody.
Sports Onion (@sportsonion)
And Brett Favre sets the record for most fumbles in a career. Well done. Maybe wipe the lube off your hands.
If Brett Favre wanted to stay out of trouble, he shouldve sent pics of his penis to Gruden instead of Sterger. Gruden would’ve welcomed it.
Jaws: “They’re reeling right now from Brett Favre’s assault.” This game might break the all-time double entendre record.
Sterger collects deposit to appear at bar in Chicago… but now that Favre’s story is out there, she’s “pulled out”
So, who had the best Favre penis joke tweet from last night? It’s a tough call – you could make a case for any of them.
But what about the worst? Who had the corniest crack about #4′s sexting last night? That’s a little easier to determine.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?