- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
REPORT: Brett Favre Being Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Jets Massage Therapists
And the nightmare continues: Brett Favre is being sued for sexual harassment by two former massage therapists for the New York Jets.
According to Good Morning America, Christina Scavo and Shannon O’Toole, who both worked as massage therapists for the Jets, filed suit against Favre, the Jets organization and Lisa Ripi, a woman who hires massage therapists for the team. GMA is currently touting tomorrow’s show at 7AM, where more details will presumably emerge.
In the suit, Favre is accused of sending text messages to a third massage therapist to “get together” with him.
Scavo says that Favre treated her “like a slab of meat,” and repeatedly tried to solicit her for sex.
That’s when (again – according to the suit) Scavo’s husband got involved and asked the quarterback for an apology. Instead of apologizing, however, he “responded in an inappropriate manner and refused.”
According to the suit, one of Favre’s text messages read “Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions.” Another one read, “Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I’m all alone.”
Scavo characterized the Jets locker room as “a hot bed of sexual harassment, sexism and inappropriate behavior.” We’ve been down this road already with the Jets this season, and, of course, with Favre. Now, it appears that the proverbial shit is hitting the fan.
Again, it’s worth repeating: it’s not just Favre being sued, but the New York Jets as well.
As for the third defendant, Lisa Ripi, she was Scavo and O’Toole’s boss. According to the suit, Ripi wrote to Scavo (presumably in an email or text): “for sure feel horrible that u had to go thru that [with] a pervert…however I truly wish you would’ve come forward at the time it happened. I’ve been up there 13 years without anything that happened to me on tmz…cause it was handled internally the way it should be.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts