- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
REPORT: Brett Favre Being Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Jets Massage Therapists
And the nightmare continues: Brett Favre is being sued for sexual harassment by two former massage therapists for the New York Jets.
According to Good Morning America, Christina Scavo and Shannon O’Toole, who both worked as massage therapists for the Jets, filed suit against Favre, the Jets organization and Lisa Ripi, a woman who hires massage therapists for the team. GMA is currently touting tomorrow’s show at 7AM, where more details will presumably emerge.
In the suit, Favre is accused of sending text messages to a third massage therapist to “get together” with him.
Scavo says that Favre treated her “like a slab of meat,” and repeatedly tried to solicit her for sex.
That’s when (again – according to the suit) Scavo’s husband got involved and asked the quarterback for an apology. Instead of apologizing, however, he “responded in an inappropriate manner and refused.”
According to the suit, one of Favre’s text messages read “Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions.” Another one read, “Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I’m all alone.”
Scavo characterized the Jets locker room as “a hot bed of sexual harassment, sexism and inappropriate behavior.” We’ve been down this road already with the Jets this season, and, of course, with Favre. Now, it appears that the proverbial shit is hitting the fan.
Again, it’s worth repeating: it’s not just Favre being sued, but the New York Jets as well.
As for the third defendant, Lisa Ripi, she was Scavo and O’Toole’s boss. According to the suit, Ripi wrote to Scavo (presumably in an email or text): “for sure feel horrible that u had to go thru that [with] a pervert…however I truly wish you would’ve come forward at the time it happened. I’ve been up there 13 years without anything that happened to me on tmz…cause it was handled internally the way it should be.”
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'