- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The NY Daily News Is Going To Have Some Fun With This Brett Favre Thing
I hope you enjoy masseuse jokes with your New York tabloid headlines, because you’re going to be seeing a lot of them in the coming months.
After news broke yesterday that Brett Favre was being sued by two former Jets massage therapists, the New York Daily News did the only sensible thing it could: it made a happy ending joke.
Yes, that’s Brett Favre sporting what can only be described as a devilish grin alongside the headline “No Happy Endings.” If you’re a fan of this sort of thing (and, really, who isn’t?) then I would like to direct you to here and here.
I would also like to point out that the Daily News was not the first to make a Favre – Happy Ending connection. No, that distinction goes to our very own Colby Hall.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts