- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The NY Daily News Is Going To Have Some Fun With This Brett Favre Thing
I hope you enjoy masseuse jokes with your New York tabloid headlines, because you’re going to be seeing a lot of them in the coming months.
After news broke yesterday that Brett Favre was being sued by two former Jets massage therapists, the New York Daily News did the only sensible thing it could: it made a happy ending joke.
Yes, that’s Brett Favre sporting what can only be described as a devilish grin alongside the headline “No Happy Endings.” If you’re a fan of this sort of thing (and, really, who isn’t?) then I would like to direct you to here and here.
I would also like to point out that the Daily News was not the first to make a Favre – Happy Ending connection. No, that distinction goes to our very own Colby Hall.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence