- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NY Daily News Is Going To Have Some Fun With This Brett Favre Thing
I hope you enjoy masseuse jokes with your New York tabloid headlines, because you’re going to be seeing a lot of them in the coming months.
After news broke yesterday that Brett Favre was being sued by two former Jets massage therapists, the New York Daily News did the only sensible thing it could: it made a happy ending joke.
Yes, that’s Brett Favre sporting what can only be described as a devilish grin alongside the headline “No Happy Endings.” If you’re a fan of this sort of thing (and, really, who isn’t?) then I would like to direct you to here and here.
I would also like to point out that the Daily News was not the first to make a Favre – Happy Ending connection. No, that distinction goes to our very own Colby Hall.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real