- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brett Favre Will Help Bring You Your Super Bowl Experience
He might do it again next year. He’s not sure, though. Probably not. But maybe. But maybe not. He’ll get back to you if you visit him in Mississippi. [USA Today]
Control freak coaches everywhere watch and say, “Now there’s an idea.” [Hoop Mixtape]
Luckily he plays football. Football keeps you safe from everything. [PFT]
“Good,” a nation says. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“The Quadruple Coronary Bypass.”
Bypass, yes. But BACON.
Crazy people videotaping tornadoes, which are crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts