- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Brett Favre Will Help Bring You Your Super Bowl Experience
He might do it again next year. He’s not sure, though. Probably not. But maybe. But maybe not. He’ll get back to you if you visit him in Mississippi. [USA Today]
Control freak coaches everywhere watch and say, “Now there’s an idea.” [Hoop Mixtape]
Luckily he plays football. Football keeps you safe from everything. [PFT]
“Good,” a nation says. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“The Quadruple Coronary Bypass.”
Bypass, yes. But BACON.
Crazy people videotaping tornadoes, which are crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Manny Pacquiao Still Feeling Young and Hungry
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects