- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Brett Favre Will Help Bring You Your Super Bowl Experience
He might do it again next year. He’s not sure, though. Probably not. But maybe. But maybe not. He’ll get back to you if you visit him in Mississippi. [USA Today]
Control freak coaches everywhere watch and say, “Now there’s an idea.” [Hoop Mixtape]
Luckily he plays football. Football keeps you safe from everything. [PFT]
“Good,” a nation says. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“The Quadruple Coronary Bypass.”
Bypass, yes. But BACON.
Crazy people videotaping tornadoes, which are crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'