- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brett Favre Will Help Bring You Your Super Bowl Experience
He might do it again next year. He’s not sure, though. Probably not. But maybe. But maybe not. He’ll get back to you if you visit him in Mississippi. [USA Today]
Control freak coaches everywhere watch and say, “Now there’s an idea.” [Hoop Mixtape]
Luckily he plays football. Football keeps you safe from everything. [PFT]
“Good,” a nation says. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“The Quadruple Coronary Bypass.”
Bypass, yes. But BACON.
Crazy people videotaping tornadoes, which are crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'