- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brett Favre Will Help Bring You Your Super Bowl Experience
He might do it again next year. He’s not sure, though. Probably not. But maybe. But maybe not. He’ll get back to you if you visit him in Mississippi. [USA Today]
Control freak coaches everywhere watch and say, “Now there’s an idea.” [Hoop Mixtape]
Luckily he plays football. Football keeps you safe from everything. [PFT]
“Good,” a nation says. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“The Quadruple Coronary Bypass.”
Bypass, yes. But BACON.
Crazy people videotaping tornadoes, which are crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts