- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Gnarliest Fingers In Sports
Are you a wide receiver in the NFL? Or a power forward in the NBA? Are you a weekend warrior, who plays catcher for your rec league baseball team? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then there’s a good chance that you have terribly disfigured fingers.
It’s true! Sports can do a number on your hands, and whether it’s a bullet pass thrown by your quarterback, a rebound hitting your digits at a weird angle, or even a foul ball making contact with your mitt in an awkward place, dislocated fingers are one of those signs that you’ve played years of ball. In celebration of these particularly nasty battle scars, we’ve collected some of the gnarliest fingers in sport. Enjoy.
Shawn Marion, forward, Dallas Mavericks
Michael Strahan, former defensive end, New York Giants
Anthony Munoz, former offensive lineman, Cincinnati Bengals
Torry Holt, former wide receiver, St. Louis Rams
Brian Baldinger, former offensive lineman, Dallas Cowboys
Marcellus Wiley, former defensive end, San Diego Chargers
Bryce Phillips, freeskier
Have more gnarly fingers? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts