- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Gnarliest Fingers In Sports
Are you a wide receiver in the NFL? Or a power forward in the NBA? Are you a weekend warrior, who plays catcher for your rec league baseball team? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then there’s a good chance that you have terribly disfigured fingers.
It’s true! Sports can do a number on your hands, and whether it’s a bullet pass thrown by your quarterback, a rebound hitting your digits at a weird angle, or even a foul ball making contact with your mitt in an awkward place, dislocated fingers are one of those signs that you’ve played years of ball. In celebration of these particularly nasty battle scars, we’ve collected some of the gnarliest fingers in sport. Enjoy.
Shawn Marion, forward, Dallas Mavericks
Michael Strahan, former defensive end, New York Giants
Anthony Munoz, former offensive lineman, Cincinnati Bengals
Torry Holt, former wide receiver, St. Louis Rams
Brian Baldinger, former offensive lineman, Dallas Cowboys
Marcellus Wiley, former defensive end, San Diego Chargers
Bryce Phillips, freeskier
Have more gnarly fingers? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down