- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Gnarliest Fingers In Sports
Are you a wide receiver in the NFL? Or a power forward in the NBA? Are you a weekend warrior, who plays catcher for your rec league baseball team? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then there’s a good chance that you have terribly disfigured fingers.
It’s true! Sports can do a number on your hands, and whether it’s a bullet pass thrown by your quarterback, a rebound hitting your digits at a weird angle, or even a foul ball making contact with your mitt in an awkward place, dislocated fingers are one of those signs that you’ve played years of ball. In celebration of these particularly nasty battle scars, we’ve collected some of the gnarliest fingers in sport. Enjoy.
Shawn Marion, forward, Dallas Mavericks
Michael Strahan, former defensive end, New York Giants
Anthony Munoz, former offensive lineman, Cincinnati Bengals
Torry Holt, former wide receiver, St. Louis Rams
Brian Baldinger, former offensive lineman, Dallas Cowboys
Marcellus Wiley, former defensive end, San Diego Chargers
Bryce Phillips, freeskier
Have more gnarly fingers? Email me at email@example.com.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?