- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pigeons Won’t Stop Pooping On Broncos Fans
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 12. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
Those birds really need to start following Rob Lowe’s advice.
In response, hopefully Trebek will perform a dramatic reading of this. [Outside the Box Score]
Murray himself was responsible for a whopping… $6. [SI Beyond the Baseline]
4. Roy Williams upstages John Calipari by showing recruit basically every championship ring on earth.
It worked on LeBron, you know. [The Dagger]
24 pictures of grooms seeing their brides for the first time; Is college a bad investment?; Guy goes to a frat party on acid and live-tweets the whole thing, Miniature husky meeting a full grown husky.
New York Yankees at Boston (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Tampa Bay at Baltimore (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
“Giant Polish kielbasa sausage at AT&T Park.”
Getty photo, by Doug Pensinger
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier