- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pigeons Won’t Stop Pooping On Broncos Fans
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 12. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
Those birds really need to start following Rob Lowe’s advice.
In response, hopefully Trebek will perform a dramatic reading of this. [Outside the Box Score]
Murray himself was responsible for a whopping… $6. [SI Beyond the Baseline]
4. Roy Williams upstages John Calipari by showing recruit basically every championship ring on earth.
It worked on LeBron, you know. [The Dagger]
24 pictures of grooms seeing their brides for the first time; Is college a bad investment?; Guy goes to a frat party on acid and live-tweets the whole thing, Miniature husky meeting a full grown husky.
New York Yankees at Boston (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Tampa Bay at Baltimore (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
“Giant Polish kielbasa sausage at AT&T Park.”
Getty photo, by Doug Pensinger
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts