- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pigeons Won’t Stop Pooping On Broncos Fans
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 12. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
Those birds really need to start following Rob Lowe’s advice.
In response, hopefully Trebek will perform a dramatic reading of this. [Outside the Box Score]
Murray himself was responsible for a whopping… $6. [SI Beyond the Baseline]
4. Roy Williams upstages John Calipari by showing recruit basically every championship ring on earth.
It worked on LeBron, you know. [The Dagger]
24 pictures of grooms seeing their brides for the first time; Is college a bad investment?; Guy goes to a frat party on acid and live-tweets the whole thing, Miniature husky meeting a full grown husky.
New York Yankees at Boston (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Tampa Bay at Baltimore (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
“Giant Polish kielbasa sausage at AT&T Park.”
Getty photo, by Doug Pensinger
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?