- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pigeons Won’t Stop Pooping On Broncos Fans
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 12. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
Those birds really need to start following Rob Lowe’s advice.
In response, hopefully Trebek will perform a dramatic reading of this. [Outside the Box Score]
Murray himself was responsible for a whopping… $6. [SI Beyond the Baseline]
4. Roy Williams upstages John Calipari by showing recruit basically every championship ring on earth.
It worked on LeBron, you know. [The Dagger]
24 pictures of grooms seeing their brides for the first time; Is college a bad investment?; Guy goes to a frat party on acid and live-tweets the whole thing, Miniature husky meeting a full grown husky.
New York Yankees at Boston (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Tampa Bay at Baltimore (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
“Giant Polish kielbasa sausage at AT&T Park.”
Getty photo, by Doug Pensinger
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry