- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pigeons Won’t Stop Pooping On Broncos Fans
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 12. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
Those birds really need to start following Rob Lowe’s advice.
In response, hopefully Trebek will perform a dramatic reading of this. [Outside the Box Score]
Murray himself was responsible for a whopping… $6. [SI Beyond the Baseline]
4. Roy Williams upstages John Calipari by showing recruit basically every championship ring on earth.
It worked on LeBron, you know. [The Dagger]
24 pictures of grooms seeing their brides for the first time; Is college a bad investment?; Guy goes to a frat party on acid and live-tweets the whole thing, Miniature husky meeting a full grown husky.
New York Yankees at Boston (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Tampa Bay at Baltimore (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
“Giant Polish kielbasa sausage at AT&T Park.”
Getty photo, by Doug Pensinger
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo