- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bros Watching Sports! Your Sports-On-TV Guide For The Weekend Of November 3-4
Even with the NHL season on hiatus, we are officially entering the busy portion of the sports year. The college and professional football seasons are at the midway point, and the NBA season is underway. With so much going on, it can be difficult to keep track of everything worth watching. Here’s your weekend guide to TV.
All times Eastern.
Saturday, October 26
No. 16 Texas A&M at No. 15 Mississippi State – 12:00pm, ESPN
Hey, that rookie Manziel guy is fun. He runs and throws and runs some more. Kinda like Cam Newton! Oh wait, is that a bad thing now?
No. 4 Oregon at No. 17 USC – 7:00pm, FOX
Who thought USC would be ranked No. 17 for this matchup. This was supposed to be the moment USC’s season possibly unraveled. Silas Redd is probably not happy at turn of events.
No. 1 Alabama at No. 5 LSU – 8:00pm, CBS
Rematch! National Championship. No more field goals, pretty please.
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers – 10:30pm, NBATV
There will be a lot of points and dunks in this one. Points and dunks are good things.
Sunday, October 27
NFL Regular Season:
Carolina at Washington – 1:00pm, FOX
Two running quarterbacks, holy shit. How many Michael Vick comparisons will there be? 8? 14?
Pittsburgh at New York Giants – 4:25pm, CBS
Hurricane! Psh. Football. Football always comes first. And who cares if the Steelers have a competitive disadvantage by having to fly in the day of the game? FOOTBALL.
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons – 8:20pm, NBC
It’s really quite difficult to come up with another way for the Cowboys to blow a game, but we look forward to whatever they concoct on Sunday Night.
- Filed Under:
- upcoming sports schedule
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts