- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is This The Saddest License Plate You’ve Ever Seen?
The web roundup for Tuesday, February 21st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Our starting five, after the jump.
2. THE STORY BEHIND “HOMER AT THE BAT,” one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time. [Deadspin]
3. ROB GRONKOWSKI IS DOING JUST FINE [Busted Coverage]
4. JEREMY LIN GOES TO CHURCH [Steve Politi]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Today in “astronomy is cooler than everything”: according to the Hubble Telescope’s findings, a recently-discovered planet 40 light years from Earth is a “super-Earth-sized waterworld.” Sorry for how insignificant you feel now.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Illinois at Ohio State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kansas State at Missouri (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kings at Heat (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); American Gangster (TNT, 7 p.m.); 8 Mile (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Justified (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “Crowd Applauding While Jack Nicholson Signs For Hottie At Forum In 1989″ is fantastic.
Image via Reddit.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?