- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is This The Saddest License Plate You’ve Ever Seen?
The web roundup for Tuesday, February 21st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our starting five, after the jump.
2. THE STORY BEHIND “HOMER AT THE BAT,” one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time. [Deadspin]
3. ROB GRONKOWSKI IS DOING JUST FINE [Busted Coverage]
4. JEREMY LIN GOES TO CHURCH [Steve Politi]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Today in “astronomy is cooler than everything”: according to the Hubble Telescope’s findings, a recently-discovered planet 40 light years from Earth is a “super-Earth-sized waterworld.” Sorry for how insignificant you feel now.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Illinois at Ohio State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kansas State at Missouri (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kings at Heat (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); American Gangster (TNT, 7 p.m.); 8 Mile (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Justified (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “Crowd Applauding While Jack Nicholson Signs For Hottie At Forum In 1989″ is fantastic.
Image via Reddit.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier