- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is This The Saddest License Plate You’ve Ever Seen?
The web roundup for Tuesday, February 21st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Our starting five, after the jump.
2. THE STORY BEHIND “HOMER AT THE BAT,” one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time. [Deadspin]
3. ROB GRONKOWSKI IS DOING JUST FINE [Busted Coverage]
4. JEREMY LIN GOES TO CHURCH [Steve Politi]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Today in “astronomy is cooler than everything”: according to the Hubble Telescope’s findings, a recently-discovered planet 40 light years from Earth is a “super-Earth-sized waterworld.” Sorry for how insignificant you feel now.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Illinois at Ohio State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kansas State at Missouri (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kings at Heat (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); American Gangster (TNT, 7 p.m.); 8 Mile (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Justified (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “Crowd Applauding While Jack Nicholson Signs For Hottie At Forum In 1989″ is fantastic.
Image via Reddit.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story