- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is This The Saddest License Plate You’ve Ever Seen?
The web roundup for Tuesday, February 21st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Our starting five, after the jump.
2. THE STORY BEHIND “HOMER AT THE BAT,” one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time. [Deadspin]
3. ROB GRONKOWSKI IS DOING JUST FINE [Busted Coverage]
4. JEREMY LIN GOES TO CHURCH [Steve Politi]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Today in “astronomy is cooler than everything”: according to the Hubble Telescope’s findings, a recently-discovered planet 40 light years from Earth is a “super-Earth-sized waterworld.” Sorry for how insignificant you feel now.
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Illinois at Ohio State (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kansas State at Missouri (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kings at Heat (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); American Gangster (TNT, 7 p.m.); 8 Mile (Encore, 9:40 p.m.); Justified (FX, 10 p.m.)
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “Crowd Applauding While Jack Nicholson Signs For Hottie At Forum In 1989″ is fantastic.
Image via Reddit.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts