- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Report: New York Jets Linebacker Bryan Thomas Charged With Aggravated Assault For Striking His Wife
And the New York Jets train keeps on a-rollin’. 33-year-old linebacker Bryan Thomas, who recorded 18 tackles and 2.5 sacks in 12 games this season, was charged with aggravated assault stemming from an incident with his wife back on October 31st. The couple lives in Randolph, New Jersey, where Thomas was arrested.
Via the Daily Record:
“The linebacker — described as 6 feet, 4 inches and 265 pounds on the NFL roster — allegedly pushed his wife with a kitchen chair, punched her in the stomach, and grabbed her by the neck, causing pain and marks on her body, according to criminal complaints.
Thomas, who posted $2,500 bail after his arrest, also was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon (the kitchen chair), possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, and possession of 20 tablets of suspected hydrocodone.”
Thomas has hired hotshot lawyer Joseph Tacopina, who is trying to wipe Thomas’ criminal slate clean by applying for the Morris County’s Pre-Trial Intervention Program for first-time offenders. Successful completion of the program would result in a dismissal of all charges and an unblemished record for Thomas.
Thomas’ next court appearance is scheduled for February 5th, two days after the Super Bowl.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot