- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Calvin Johnson Hits Home Run In Batting Practice At Comerica Park, Reminds Us Why He’s Nicknamed “Megatron”
Calvin Johnson is really, really good at football. One could argue, in fact, that the Lions receiver is currently the NFL’s most dominant player regardless of position. He’s definitely getting paid like it, and with numbers like these, he’s playing like it. Clearly, he’s a guy who achieves athletic feats unimaginable to the most of us, and does it with regularity. And he proved yesterday that football isn’t the only sport in which he’s capable of achieving them:
True, this isn’t the first example of a non-baseball pro athlete hitting one out in batting practice, but it’s no less impressive. Johnson did play high school baseball, but considering it’s been just a bit of a layoff since then, he worked off the rust pretty damn quickly. If nothing else, at least the Madden curse obviously isn’t affecting Johnson’s baseball ability.
- Filed Under:
- calvin johnson
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy