- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video: Cam Newton Punctuates Touchdown Run With Deion-Sanders-Inspired Dance
What can’t Cam Newton do? Not much. Just recently, he ran the ball into the end zone from 14 yards out to give the Panthers a 17-14 lead over the Falcons, and as impressive as it is that a guy his size is running the ball like that against an NFL defense (not to mention completing 15 of 23 passes for 164 yards as of this writing), what more people will probably be talking about is what he did after he scored:
Not just any touchdown dance: a Deion Sanders touchdown dance. In Atlanta, where Prime Time starred for the Falcons (and not to mention it’s in Newton’s home state of Georgia). The wins haven’t come in bunches for the Panthers yet, but is there any doubt they will – and that Newton’s going to make sure things are never boring along the way? Not to us. Here’s the run itself:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts