- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Cam Newton Punctuates Touchdown Run With Deion-Sanders-Inspired Dance
What can’t Cam Newton do? Not much. Just recently, he ran the ball into the end zone from 14 yards out to give the Panthers a 17-14 lead over the Falcons, and as impressive as it is that a guy his size is running the ball like that against an NFL defense (not to mention completing 15 of 23 passes for 164 yards as of this writing), what more people will probably be talking about is what he did after he scored:
Not just any touchdown dance: a Deion Sanders touchdown dance. In Atlanta, where Prime Time starred for the Falcons (and not to mention it’s in Newton’s home state of Georgia). The wins haven’t come in bunches for the Panthers yet, but is there any doubt they will – and that Newton’s going to make sure things are never boring along the way? Not to us. Here’s the run itself:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'