- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cam Newton Failed Dramatic Flopping 101, A La LeBron James
Cam Newton was bested by Colin Kaepernick yesterday, as the San Francisco 49ers beat the Cariolina Panthers to advance to the NFC Championship game. Newton did not play particularly well. He also didn’t act particularly well on this offsides call.
Cam Newton is naturally good at most things. Acting doesn’t appear to be one of them. Ask him about it, and he’ll probably sound like clueless hyprocrite, LeBron James.
This is what we’ll remember about Cam in the playoffs:
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) January 12, 2014
That’s about all he’s got, for now.
- Filed Under:
- Cam Newton
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'