- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cam Newton Failed Dramatic Flopping 101, A La LeBron James
Cam Newton was bested by Colin Kaepernick yesterday, as the San Francisco 49ers beat the Cariolina Panthers to advance to the NFC Championship game. Newton did not play particularly well. He also didn’t act particularly well on this offsides call.
Cam Newton is naturally good at most things. Acting doesn’t appear to be one of them. Ask him about it, and he’ll probably sound like clueless hyprocrite, LeBron James.
This is what we’ll remember about Cam in the playoffs:
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) January 12, 2014
That’s about all he’s got, for now.
- Filed Under:
- Cam Newton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts