- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cam Newton Failed Dramatic Flopping 101, A La LeBron James
Cam Newton was bested by Colin Kaepernick yesterday, as the San Francisco 49ers beat the Cariolina Panthers to advance to the NFC Championship game. Newton did not play particularly well. He also didn’t act particularly well on this offsides call.
Cam Newton is naturally good at most things. Acting doesn’t appear to be one of them. Ask him about it, and he’ll probably sound like clueless hyprocrite, LeBron James.
This is what we’ll remember about Cam in the playoffs:
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) January 12, 2014
That’s about all he’s got, for now.
- Filed Under:
- Cam Newton
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story