- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In “Things Automobiles Should Not Do, But We’re Glad We Get To Watch Them Do It”
Terrifyingly dangerous… or just dangerously awesome? [With Leather]
Hey, that name looks familiar… [The Classical]
In favor of a new test that will (hopefully) prove more useful. [The Big Lead]
But… did he wear a top hat? [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Taylor Swift is having legal troubles; there is already a black market for pieces of that Russian meteroite; finally, the case against reclining airplane seats; a senator wants it to be a felony to propose gun reform legislation.
“Grilled Mac n’ Beer Cheese Sliders with Beer, Bacon, and Tomato Jam.”
So much beer-y goodness.
Jimmy Kimmel Valentine’s Day pranks, in which partners buy each other disturbing things!
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'