- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chad Ochocinco Is Reading Glenn Beck’s New Book And Thinks His Political Views Are “Epic”
Chad Ochocinco claims to know politics. And whether in an effort to promote the notion of bipartisanship, or simply to stir people up, the Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver tweeted on Saturday that he had started reading Glenn Beck’s new book Broke, and that the conservative radio host’s views on political and economic issues were “epic.”
Here’s what it looks like when Chad Ochocinco tweets at a conservative cable news pundit:
Needless to say, Ochocinco received some negative backlash and unfollows from his selection of airplane literature, though the Twitter guru was quick to point out that he was not a conservative and that — as of Chapter 3 — everything Beck said was “either common or his opinion based off research.” We’re assuming he meant “common sense,” which seems like a far cry from “epic,” but fortunately we might not have to wait long to learn the distinction, as the political commentator tweeted back that he would love to have Ochocinco on his show.
Ocho’s response? “Whenever you’re ready.”
Image via Getty.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts