- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Charles Barkley’s Advice To NBA Teams: “You Keep The Wives And Girlfriends Away From Each Other”
As you might have heard, Kobe Bryant’s getting divorced, and the rumor swirling is that gossip among basketball wives helped lead to the split. Well, Jay Leno asked Charles Barkley for his thoughts on that last night, and like he does on every other subject in the world, Sir Charles had a strong opinion – namely, that gossip among basketball wives never ends well. (Guess we know what his favorite TV show isn’t.)
But that, of course, wasn’t all. As we said, Barkley has a strong opinion on everything. And because Barkley is involved with sports in any way at all, after the basketball wives discussion, Tim Tebow came up. And while Barkley seems much more fond of Tebow than gossiping about infidelity, everyone has a hype breaking point:
When even professed Tebow fans are saying enough’s enough, that might be a sign that the phenomenon is close to running its course. Then again, maybe Barkley’s only saying that because the Broncos lost on Sunday. If Tebow leads the Broncos to a dramatic last-second win again this coming weekend, you have our word that Tebow hype will soar higher than ever…and let’s face it, you’ll probably pay attention. And if Denver makes the playoffs? Forget it. Maybe there are enough people out there like Barkley that the fever pitch will die down soon, but we don’t think we’re at that point yet. Oh, and calling Kim Jong-Il “my man with the perm who just died”? Tremendous.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar