- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley’s Advice To NBA Teams: “You Keep The Wives And Girlfriends Away From Each Other”
As you might have heard, Kobe Bryant’s getting divorced, and the rumor swirling is that gossip among basketball wives helped lead to the split. Well, Jay Leno asked Charles Barkley for his thoughts on that last night, and like he does on every other subject in the world, Sir Charles had a strong opinion – namely, that gossip among basketball wives never ends well. (Guess we know what his favorite TV show isn’t.)
But that, of course, wasn’t all. As we said, Barkley has a strong opinion on everything. And because Barkley is involved with sports in any way at all, after the basketball wives discussion, Tim Tebow came up. And while Barkley seems much more fond of Tebow than gossiping about infidelity, everyone has a hype breaking point:
When even professed Tebow fans are saying enough’s enough, that might be a sign that the phenomenon is close to running its course. Then again, maybe Barkley’s only saying that because the Broncos lost on Sunday. If Tebow leads the Broncos to a dramatic last-second win again this coming weekend, you have our word that Tebow hype will soar higher than ever…and let’s face it, you’ll probably pay attention. And if Denver makes the playoffs? Forget it. Maybe there are enough people out there like Barkley that the fever pitch will die down soon, but we don’t think we’re at that point yet. Oh, and calling Kim Jong-Il “my man with the perm who just died”? Tremendous.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film