- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
Marilyn Monroe? Or is it Ellen DeGeneres? Looks like there’s still some bitterness over Eli bypassing San Diego in 2004. Anyway, Chargers leading, 34-14.
— Bruce Feldman (@BFeldmanCBS) December 9, 2013
— Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) December 9, 2013
By popular demand, up-close pic of Eli Manning from the end zone. Digging the earrings and green shadow pic.twitter.com/XBpawGy9n0
— Marty Caswell (@MartyCaswell) December 9, 2013
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) December 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- eli manning
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts