- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
Marilyn Monroe? Or is it Ellen DeGeneres? Looks like there’s still some bitterness over Eli bypassing San Diego in 2004. Anyway, Chargers leading, 34-14.
— Bruce Feldman (@BFeldmanCBS) December 9, 2013
— Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) December 9, 2013
By popular demand, up-close pic of Eli Manning from the end zone. Digging the earrings and green shadow pic.twitter.com/XBpawGy9n0
— Marty Caswell (@MartyCaswell) December 9, 2013
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) December 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- eli manning
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts