- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
Marilyn Monroe? Or is it Ellen DeGeneres? Looks like there’s still some bitterness over Eli bypassing San Diego in 2004. Anyway, Chargers leading, 34-14.
— Bruce Feldman (@BFeldmanCBS) December 9, 2013
— Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) December 9, 2013
By popular demand, up-close pic of Eli Manning from the end zone. Digging the earrings and green shadow pic.twitter.com/XBpawGy9n0
— Marty Caswell (@MartyCaswell) December 9, 2013
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) December 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- eli manning
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts