- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chargers’ Last-Ditch, Many-Lateral Play Featured Philip Rivers Kicking The Ball (Laugh Track)
Tennessee beat San Diego 20-17 in an early gave today, and is there really any reason to watch the Chargers until the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter? Anyway, their last play was a thing of beauty, if that is you enjoy odd, hilarious failed things. I forgot to count the laterals here because I was laughing too hard, and Philip Rivers saying “Fuck everything” and just kicking the ball may be the best thing I’ve seen in the NFL so far this season.
The Little Rascals are suing the Chargers for stealing their playbook.
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 22, 2013
Down by three with two seconds remaining on their own 43. Will it be another Music City Miracle? Um …
- Filed Under:
- Philip Rivers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story