- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chargers’ Last-Ditch, Many-Lateral Play Featured Philip Rivers Kicking The Ball (Laugh Track)
Tennessee beat San Diego 20-17 in an early gave today, and is there really any reason to watch the Chargers until the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter? Anyway, their last play was a thing of beauty, if that is you enjoy odd, hilarious failed things. I forgot to count the laterals here because I was laughing too hard, and Philip Rivers saying “Fuck everything” and just kicking the ball may be the best thing I’ve seen in the NFL so far this season.
The Little Rascals are suing the Chargers for stealing their playbook.
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 22, 2013
Down by three with two seconds remaining on their own 43. Will it be another Music City Miracle? Um …
- Filed Under:
- Philip Rivers
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier