- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chargers’ Last-Ditch, Many-Lateral Play Featured Philip Rivers Kicking The Ball (Laugh Track)
Tennessee beat San Diego 20-17 in an early gave today, and is there really any reason to watch the Chargers until the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter? Anyway, their last play was a thing of beauty, if that is you enjoy odd, hilarious failed things. I forgot to count the laterals here because I was laughing too hard, and Philip Rivers saying “Fuck everything” and just kicking the ball may be the best thing I’ve seen in the NFL so far this season.
The Little Rascals are suing the Chargers for stealing their playbook.
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 22, 2013
Down by three with two seconds remaining on their own 43. Will it be another Music City Miracle? Um …
- Filed Under:
- Philip Rivers
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead