- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chargers’ Last-Ditch, Many-Lateral Play Featured Philip Rivers Kicking The Ball (Laugh Track)
Tennessee beat San Diego 20-17 in an early gave today, and is there really any reason to watch the Chargers until the last 30 seconds of the fourth quarter? Anyway, their last play was a thing of beauty, if that is you enjoy odd, hilarious failed things. I forgot to count the laterals here because I was laughing too hard, and Philip Rivers saying “Fuck everything” and just kicking the ball may be the best thing I’ve seen in the NFL so far this season.
The Little Rascals are suing the Chargers for stealing their playbook.
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) September 22, 2013
Down by three with two seconds remaining on their own 43. Will it be another Music City Miracle? Um …
- Filed Under:
- Philip Rivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts