- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Charles Barkley: Brett Favre Shouldn’t Have Sent “Small Junk” Photos
Charles Barkley recently went on WJOX radio in Birmingham, Alabama, to discuss a number of things: Mark Cuban and the BCS, the job that Gene Chizik‘s done coaching the Auburn Tigers, and his shaving habits.
But the most interesting part of the interview came when the topic of Brett Favre was brought up.
Since you can’t summarize someone like Charles Barkley, here’s what he said, in its entirety:
“My biggest problem with the whole Brett Favre thing is if you’re going to send a woman a picture of your junk, it should be huge. You can’t send small junk to a woman and expect anything. Seriously you have to be like Ron Jeremy or some of those other porn stars. If you send a woman a picture of your junk, it should be humongous, it shouldn’t be small. That’s one of the Ten Commandments.”
(Audio of the interview can be found here.)
This isn’t the first Barkley’s given advice on the finer points of sexting. In October, he had an extensive discussion about athlete wang with David Letterman.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts