- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Quick! What’s The Last Team You’d Suspect Of Sending Five Players To The Pro Bowl?
Yep. The Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs. The same Kansas City Chiefs that are currently sitting pretty at 2-13.
So: How did this happen?
Well, Jamaal Charles is an obvious choice. He’s the AFC’s leading rusher, and, only a year removed from a cataclysmic knee injury, should reach 1,500 yards Sunday. So he makes sense.
Safety Eric Berry and outside linebacker Tamba Hali were selected as starters. Charles, inside linebacker Derrick Johnson and punter Dustin Colquitt are Pro Bowlers as well.
Important note before we go back to not caring about the Pro Bowl: The only AFC teams to send more players this year are New England, Baltimore, and Houston. All three of those teams are division champions. (Reminder: The Chiefs are 2-13.)
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil