- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Quick! What’s The Last Team You’d Suspect Of Sending Five Players To The Pro Bowl?
Yep. The Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs. The same Kansas City Chiefs that are currently sitting pretty at 2-13.
So: How did this happen?
Well, Jamaal Charles is an obvious choice. He’s the AFC’s leading rusher, and, only a year removed from a cataclysmic knee injury, should reach 1,500 yards Sunday. So he makes sense.
Safety Eric Berry and outside linebacker Tamba Hali were selected as starters. Charles, inside linebacker Derrick Johnson and punter Dustin Colquitt are Pro Bowlers as well.
Important note before we go back to not caring about the Pro Bowl: The only AFC teams to send more players this year are New England, Baltimore, and Houston. All three of those teams are division champions. (Reminder: The Chiefs are 2-13.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts