- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Quick! What’s The Last Team You’d Suspect Of Sending Five Players To The Pro Bowl?
Yep. The Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs. The same Kansas City Chiefs that are currently sitting pretty at 2-13.
So: How did this happen?
Well, Jamaal Charles is an obvious choice. He’s the AFC’s leading rusher, and, only a year removed from a cataclysmic knee injury, should reach 1,500 yards Sunday. So he makes sense.
Safety Eric Berry and outside linebacker Tamba Hali were selected as starters. Charles, inside linebacker Derrick Johnson and punter Dustin Colquitt are Pro Bowlers as well.
Important note before we go back to not caring about the Pro Bowl: The only AFC teams to send more players this year are New England, Baltimore, and Houston. All three of those teams are division champions. (Reminder: The Chiefs are 2-13.)
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours