- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Quick! What’s The Last Team You’d Suspect Of Sending Five Players To The Pro Bowl?
Yep. The Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs. The same Kansas City Chiefs that are currently sitting pretty at 2-13.
So: How did this happen?
Well, Jamaal Charles is an obvious choice. He’s the AFC’s leading rusher, and, only a year removed from a cataclysmic knee injury, should reach 1,500 yards Sunday. So he makes sense.
Safety Eric Berry and outside linebacker Tamba Hali were selected as starters. Charles, inside linebacker Derrick Johnson and punter Dustin Colquitt are Pro Bowlers as well.
Important note before we go back to not caring about the Pro Bowl: The only AFC teams to send more players this year are New England, Baltimore, and Houston. All three of those teams are division champions. (Reminder: The Chiefs are 2-13.)
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!